PORTFOLIO ONE: Planning for Instruction and AssessmentFolders: 10URLs: 4Pages: 2
PORTFOLIO TWO: Interacting with StakeholdersFolders: 3
PORTFOLIO THREE: Supporting Learning in a Positive EnvironmentFolders: 4URLs: 2
PORTFOLIO FOUR: Becoming a ProfessionalFolder: 1
The Professional Education Test will be a revised version as of January, 2013. The two sample tests here will still be a way to gauge your possible success on the test.
Folders: 2Quizzes: 2
- There are 120 questions on the PET test.
- However, the questions are weighted 1 point, 1.5 points or 2 points.
- To pass the test, you will need to have a 73%.
- If you pass the practice test with a high 80 to low 90%, you are a good candidate to take the test since we do not know the weight of the questions.
- If you score lower, you may want to consider more review.
- File: 1Pages: 9Folders: 3
- Folder: 1URLs: 8